The Texas Digital Library Graduate Student Excellence Award honors an individual graduate student that has demonstrated overall excellence and contributions to digital library practice. Outstanding contributions may include, but are not limited to:
- Innovative work on a digital library project
- Unique use or development of digital library technology
- Creative approaches to digital library standards (e.g., copyright, metadata, preservation)
- Contributions to a digital library collection or workflow
Nominations are open to an individual graduate student currently enrolled in a Texas higher education institution, pursuing a degree in any discipline. Self-nominations are accepted.
The 2017 TDL Awards Committee will review nominations for the TDL Graduate Student Excellence Award based on the following three areas:
- Significance and outcome
- Clarity and organization of application
Nominations should be 500 – 1,500 words, not including supporting documentation.
Nominations for the 2017 TDL Awards are now closed. If you have any questions, please contact the TDL (firstname.lastname@example.org).