This course provides beginner-level DSpace users with an overview of the use and management of DSpace repositories. Students will gain hands-on experience with DSpace and the use of the DSpace administrative interface.
Among the topics covered in the course are:
- How to create communities and collections
- How to submit and proceed items through the repository workflow
- How to adjust access options for users and items in DSpace
- How to edit items in DSpace
- Highlights of other DSpace features
Repository managers are the primary audience for this course.
Skill Level: Entry