March 24, 2016 | 9:00am – 4:00pm (CST)
- Ryan Steans, Assistant Director, Texas Digital Library
This instructional course is a refresher for current users and an overview for those with new roles involving the use of Vireo 3. In this Vireo 3 Training Class, we will cover:
- Student upload interface
- Student “Needs Correction” interface
- Faculty interface
- The wide world of embargoes
- Administrative management of ETDs
- Using filters in Vireo
- Generating reports
- Using the new email features
- Setting up your Vireo
- Room 1.202, Perry-Castaneda Library, University of Texas at Austin. Room 1.202 is located on the 1st floor, below the ground floor.
- Visitor parking is available at the Brazos Parking Garage.